PGAdmin 4 feature request/feedback

От bradlymathews
Тема PGAdmin 4 feature request/feedback
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I have been using PGAdmin 4 for a very short time, but there are a few
things that are making my workflow longer I wanted to point out. Some advice
on a better way to do it or pointing out what I am missing would be
appreciated, else count this as a feedback/feature request post.

I am sorry if this post comes across as overly negative, I know a lot of
effort went into this and it is a 1.0 release. I see a lot to like so far
and a lot of potential.

Note that I am on Windows.

1.  The F5 keyboard shortcut for refresh is gone (it now runs a query?). I
now need to right click and select refresh. This seems minor, but I used F5
A LOT.

2. The second thing is multiselect of database object. Before I could click
the Tables leaf, get a list of table on the right, select a bunch of them
and drop them all. Same with fields and I am sure many others, but tables
and fields are what I did that most with. Now it seems I have to do this one
at a time from the tree.

3. The toolbar is gone. If I want to open a table, I now need to use the
context menu - more clicks. (Remember, toolbars are awesome!)

4. It is pretty slow overall and I have a brand new Core i7 with PCIe SSDs.
As a software engineer I know this is pretty typical of v1 releases.

That is all I have so far.

- Brad