Re: postmaster, but not pg_ctl -i -i

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postmaster, but not pg_ctl -i -i
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Aurangzeb M. Agha" <aagha@bigfoot.com> writes:
> Where can I find a list of the different options I can pass postmaster and
> pg_ctl?

On the reference pages ---
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/reference-server.html

I think the thing you were missing is that for pg_ctl, -o means "here
are some switches to give to the postmaster", but for the postmaster
-o means "here are some switches to give to postgres (ie, the backends
the postmaster spawns)".  So the switches following -o have different
meanings.

Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to dual processor machine?
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to dual processor machine?