Re: Switching to c-ares for pgbouncer?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Switching to c-ares for pgbouncer?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Jeff,

On Tue, 2016-07-12 at 08:14 -0700, Jeff Frost wrote:
> If the chart is to be believed, the only issue is:
>
> ipv6+CNAME buggy in <=1.10
>
> Do you know which versions are standard in the supported distros these days?

RHEL 5: 1.6.0
RHEL 6, RHEL 7, Fedora 22, Fedora 23: 1.10.0
Fedora 24, rawhide: 1.11.0

Quick note: Even though CNAME+IPv6 is buggy, that feature even does not exist
in libevent (at least this is what I understand from the chart ("ipv4 only")),
so we are not introducing new bugs here.

Regards,

--

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Switching to c-ares for pgbouncer?
Сообщение: Re: Switching to c-ares for pgbouncer?