Re: An unkillable connection caused replication delay on my replica

От Shawn
Тема Re: An unkillable connection caused replication delay on my replica
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Unfortunately...no.  I have been trying to repro this scenario.  Is there a
specific way to make a Python connection where this is possible?

My end game, if this is not something that can be fixed on the Postgres
side, is to come up with a way to automatically cause the connection to drop
(iptables, something else...etc).