Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc

От Ioseph Kim
Тема Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks.

Korean Document is translating currently.
When that be done, I will announce to official site.
current, translation progress is 50%.
This work is dependent only voluntary support by 6 peoples.
so, translating is very slow. :)

I also hope that many Korean documents appear on the official site.

Regards, Ioseph

2016-03-07 (월), 11:19 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii:
> You'd better to ask to place the below above to
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/.  Currently only French and Japanese
> are listed. I'm sure there are more local translations.
>
> Not only people living in Korea are interested in Korean translated
> docs. There are many Korean speaking people in the world. Same thing
> can be said to other languages of course.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Tatsuo Ishii
> SRA OSS, Inc. Japan
> Japanese:http://www.sraoss.co.jp
>
> > Thanks too!
> >
> > Korean User Group has been translating PGDoc since 2013.
> >
> > I'll append Copyright in PGDoc.kr too.
> > http://postgresql.kr/docs/current/
> >
> > Regards, Ioseph.

> >> As I understand it the translation would be copyrighted by the people
> >> that do the translation so it is perfectly reasonable to have JPUG hold
> >> the copyright for the .jp translation.

> >> Considering they are BSD licensed, I am not sure what abuses could be taken?
> >>
> >> Sincerely,
> >>
> >> JD
> >>
> >> --
> >> Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/
> >>                          +1-503-667-4564
> >> PostgreSQL Centered full stack support, consulting and development.
> >> Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them.

Сообщение: Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc
Сообщение: Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc