Re: ERROR: heap_mark4update: (am)invalid tid in triggers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: heap_mark4update: (am)invalid tid in triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kevin Hendrickson <hndrcksn@groupinfo.com> writes:
> As the title says I'm getting this heap_mark4update error when I execute
> code inside a trigger. I have search the archives, but haven't found an
> answer.

I think your search wasn't very thorough --- does this look like your
problem?
http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1082183

The contents of the trigger don't matter too much to that bug, only
whether the calling query is such that it might try to update the same
row multiple times.