Re: psql: error: could not connect to server: Connection refused

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: psql: error: could not connect to server: Connection refused
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
BeeRich Lists <bee.lists@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi folks.  I cannot connect to my postgres server.  I’ve run through all the directives and I still can’t understand
whythis isn’t showing up.

It sure looks like the postmaster doesn't think you told it to
listen on any TCP sockets, because if it did they'd have been
listed in the initial log output.  Are you sure that this setting
is really the active one?

> listen_addresses = '*'

It could also be that there is something weird about your system
environment that is causing '*' to expand to nothing.  Try
explicitly specifying '127.0.0.1, ::1' instead.