Re: [GENERAL] Speed of joins using sparse indexes

От Rex McMaster
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Speed of joins using sparse indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
have you tried a composite index with another, more distributed
attribute (like a timestamp)? - with boolean as first component.

  create index ix on tablename(boolean-attribute,timestamp-attribute);

Rex McMaster                            rmcm@compsoft.com.au
                                   rex@mcmaster.wattle.id.au
     PGP Public key: http://www.compsoft.com.au/~rmcm/pgp-pk