Re: Proposal: Removing 32 bit support starting from PG17++

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal: Removing 32 bit support starting from PG17++
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2023-05-24 19:51:22 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> So dropping PA-RISC altogether should probably happen for v17, maybe even
>> v16.

> Definitely for 17 - not sure if we have much to gain by doing it in 16.

I'm just thinking that we'll have no way to test it.  I wouldn't advocate
such a change in released branches; but I think it'd be within policy
still for v16, and that would give us one less year of claimed support
for an arch we can't test.