Re: Improvements for statement cancellation

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Improvements for statement cancellation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pawel Veselov <pawel.veselov@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's possible if Postgres JDBC could change the
> implementation of cancel() so that cancelQuery() is only sent if
> the statement being called is the actual statement that is being
> executed on the connection, and otherwise be a no-op.

I wondered the same thing back in 2005:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/438F2DE5.EE98.0025.0@wicourts.gov

I still think that something of the sort would be a good idea.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Valentine Gogichashvili
Сообщение: Re: type cache info fix
От: Florent Guillaume
Сообщение: Re: Improvements for statement cancellation