pgadmin3 problems

От Vince Miller
Тема pgadmin3 problems
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'm trying to connect with pgadmin3 from my Windows box across my lan to my working database on my new working Ubuntu
12.04/postgresql9.1 database server, and it isn't working. I've been using pgadmin3 1.8.4 with my old database server
forsome time now, without problems. I try to upgrade to pgadmin3 1.16.0, and that isn't working either. It seems the
upgradeneeds to see 1.14. Is there a fresh installer for 1.16 under windows?

I'm pretty sure I've got postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf right. I can create a new database server on the server box
justfine. I'm getting this error message:

'ERROR: column "datconfig" does not exist
LINE 1: ..b.dattablespace AS spcoid,spcname,datallowconn,datconfig...'

then another that says

'Column not found in pgSET: rolconfig'

Any idea what gives?

Thanks for any help you can offer.