Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
harpagornis <shenlong@runbox.com> writes:
> Unless I am missing something, I still do not see where how / where to
> specify sslcert, sslkey, root.crt in the psql command.

You don't.  The SSL certificates are stored in files whose names are known
to the psql code.  See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/libpq-ssl.html#LIBPQ-SSL-CLIENTCERT

От: harpagornis
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3