Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 27 Feb 2024, at 18:03, Jelte Fennema-Nio <me@jeltef.nl> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 at 14:27, Jelte Fennema-Nio <me@jeltef.nl> wrote:
>> Would a backtrace_functions_level GUC that would default to ERROR be
>> acceptable in this case?
>
> I implemented it this way in the attached patchset.

I'm not excited about adding even more GUCs but maybe it's the least bad option
here.

+        If a log entry is raised with a level higher than
+        <xref linkend="guc-backtrace-functions-min-level"/> and the name of the
This should be "equal to or higher" right?

--
Daniel Gustafsson