How backup an entire database, except 6 tables?

От marvin.deoliveira
Тема How backup an entire database, except 6 tables?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I need to backup a database except only 6 tables.
I can't use the -T parameter because I have corrupted rows in pg_attribute.
What's the right combination of parameters to get this backup and restore
correctly?
Everything I've tried still not working.

-----
Marcos Oliveira
And I still haven't found what I'm looking for...