Re: BUG #18274: Error 'invalid XML content'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18274: Error 'invalid XML content'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dmitry Koval <d.koval@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> Attached a patch that adds the use of XML_PARSE_HUGE flag for libxml2
> functions and replaces some functions (that do not support this flag)
> with their equivalents.

Thanks for doing this work!  Please add an entry to the upcoming
commitfest[1] to ensure we don't forget about it.

> Maybe it would be a good idea to add a GUC-variable for using of the
> XML_PARSE_HUGE flag?

That strikes me as a completely awful idea.  Is there some downside
to XML_PARSE_HUGE?

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/47/