Re: Reconcile stats in find_tabstat_entry() and get rid of PgStat_BackendFunctionEntry

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Reconcile stats in find_tabstat_entry() and get rid of PgStat_BackendFunctionEntry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2/15/23 1:56 AM, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> At Tue, 14 Feb 2023 15:43:26 +0100, "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> The comment assumed that the function directly returns an entry from
> shared memory, but now it copies the entry's contents into a palloc'ed
> memory and stores the sums of some counters for the current
> transaction in it. Do you think we should update the comment to
> reflect this change?

Good point, thanks! Yeah, definitively, done in V5 attached.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: "wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: Fix the description of GUC "max_locks_per_transaction" and "max_pred_locks_per_transaction" in guc_table.c