Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Build HTML documentation using XSLT stylesheets by default

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Build HTML documentation using XSLT stylesheets by default
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Still sucks for me on an up-to-date RHEL6 box: about 1m5s to build oldhtml,
> about 4m50s to build html, both starting after "make maintainer-clean" in
> the doc/src/sgml/ subdirectory.

However, speed may be the least of its problems.  I just noticed that it's
inserting commas at random places in syntax summaries :-(.  For instance,
the "overlay" entry in table 9.8 looks like

overlay(string, placing
string, from int [for int])

Neither comma belongs there according to the SGML source, and I don't see
them in guaibausaurus' rendering of the page:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/functions-string.html

So I'm forced to the conclusion that I need a newer version of the
toolchain and/or style sheets.  If you've got any idea of just what
needs to be updated, that would be real helpful.  xsltproc itself
is from "libxslt-1.1.26-2.el6_3.1.x86_64" but I'm unsure what packages
contain relevant style sheets.