Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Pavel Stehule's message of jue sep 09 14:29:57 -0400 2010:

> * how can be implemented OUT variables - the original implementation
> is simple - it's just pointer, but it's not directly possible inside
> postgres, because we use a MemoryContexts?

Why is this a problem?  Just return a bunch of tuplestores, no?

Сообщение: Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure
Сообщение: Re: returning multiple result sets from a stored procedure