Why not ISO 8601 format for date values rendered into JSON?

От Tom Lane
Тема Why not ISO 8601 format for date values rendered into JSON?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was just going over the release notes, and noticed the bit about
timestamp and timestamptz now being rendered in a fixed ISO-8601-compliant
format rather than whatever random DateStyle is in use.  That's fine,
but I wonder why the same approach wasn't applied to type date?

regression=# set datestyle to postgres;
SET

regression=# select row_to_json(row(now()));               row_to_json
(1 row)

regression=# select row_to_json(row(current_date));    row_to_json
(1 row)

Doesn't seem real consistent ...

Сообщение: Re: option -T in pg_basebackup doesn't work on windows
Сообщение: Re: option -T in pg_basebackup doesn't work on windows