Re: Using views for row-level access control is leaky

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Using views for row-level access control is leaky
Дата
Re: Using views for row-level access control is leaky  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 19:38 +0900, KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> > Also, we should presume that any function created with SECURITY DEFINER
> > and created by a superuser would have plan security, so we don't need to
> > annotate lots of old code to work securely. Annotating the built-in
> > functions is a lot easier.
>
> Sorry, what is happen if function is marked as "plan security"?

I was suggesting an intelligent default by which we could determine
function marking implicitly, if it was not explicitly stated on the
CREATE FUNCTION.

Сообщение: Re: Using views for row-level access control is leaky
Сообщение: Re: Using views for row-level access control is leaky