Re: Boosting cost estimates for some built-in functions

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Boosting cost estimates for some built-in functions
Дата
Re: Boosting cost estimates for some built-in functions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> I'd like to suggest boosting the built-in cost estimates for the
> xxx_has_privilege functions to perhaps 10.  to_tsquery and to_tsvector
> maybe should be boosted even higher, but I don't have a good specific
> number in mind.

ISTM we should set up a test that measures the cost, of those and other
functions.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: LATERAL
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Boosting cost estimates for some built-in functions