Re: Vote on Windows installer links

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Vote on Windows installer links
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 14:31 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> So two companies that support PostgreSQL are refusing to supply
> installation files without this link? An interesting definition of
> support.

I could not understand how you got that point from what I wrote. I am
not in the point of saying any word in the name of EDB or CMD.

> Surely we can remove the links and ask for the files also. If
> everybody plays to the same rules, all is good, no?

Please stop Simon, please.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Вложения

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Vote on Windows installer links
Сообщение: Re: Vote on Windows installer links