Vote on Windows installer links

От Simon Riggs
Тема Vote on Windows installer links
Дата
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Chander Ganesan <chander@otg-nc.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Joshua Tolley <eggyknap@gmail.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (ioguix@free.fr)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (justin <justin@emproshunts.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Re: Vote on Windows installer links  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
There has been some discussion about the point that the PostgreSQL web
site leads people directly to the EDB web site. I have been prompted to
provide a count of people that find this objectionable, so let's call a
vote.

Please reply to the following questions with either a +1 or a -1 (only).
Any other reply will not be counted, i.e. black-or-white answers only.
You may ignore either question if you find them off-topic.

"There is only one currently known Windows installer for PostgreSQL 8.4,
and that can only be obtained by visiting an external commercial
company's website: http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do
Do you think this situation should be changed, if a reasonable
alternative can be found? +1 means change, -1 means no change."

"Do you believe that I am acting vindictively by asking for this? +1
means yes, -1 means no."

You can reply to this mail, or reply to me offlist if you wish to remain
anonymous. Your vote *will* be counted whether you reply on or offlist.
Any emails sent to me privately will not be used for marketing purposes.
I will identify the number of people on either side of the vote with
whom I have any form of commercial or personal relationship.

Thanks,