Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type on Illumos

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type on Illumos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> . o O ( int64_t, PRIdi64, etc were standardised a quarter of a century ago )

Yeah.  Now that we require C99 it's probably reasonable to assume
that those things exist.  I wouldn't be in favor of ripping out our
existing notations like UINT64CONST, because the code churn would be
substantial and the gain minimal.  But we could imagine reimplementing
that stuff atop <stdint.h> and then getting rid of the configure-time
probes.