Re: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 10:51 -0800, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Just a FYI: I could compile build 602 on the same environment...

I just remembered that Java environment on my laptop is broken. I tested
this release on another Fedora 8, and it worked well.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8
Сообщение: Re: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8