Re: BUG #5008: Server Startup Problem - When server is configured for SSL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5008: Server Startup Problem - When server is configured for SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> But that will still fail if the user has set it up to require a client
> certificate.

But not till it gets to the pg_hba checks.  We might need to have some
variant on PQrequiresPassword to detect that failure type, but we'll
already know what we need to.

This still points up the value of adding an actual "ping" interface to
the protocol, though.