Re: BUG #18115: pg_restore of extensions does not respect dependencies

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18115: pg_restore of extensions does not respect dependencies
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I have an issue that takes place during restore of a 14.4 database. During
> this process creation of extension aws_s3 fails because it depends on
> plpgsql extension which it seems to be created later on.

I don't know anything about aws_s3, but the only inter-extension
dependencies that are tracked by PG are those that are declared
in the extension control files (via "requires" entries).
Sounds to me like aws_s3 has failed to declare its dependency
on plpgsql.