Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Hmmm ... could I do it through a binary file copy?   I'm on a bit of a
> deadline here, and need to replace the bad view in the next hour or so.

For the moment I'd just suggest saving the contents of pg_class and
pg_statistic (COPY TO STDOUT or some such).  If we can reproduce it at
all, that will be the info we need.

Сообщение: Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug
Сообщение: Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug