Re: query not working with JDBC driver

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: query not working with JDBC driver
Список pgsql-jdbc
You are connected to a Postgres data base, but are you sure you connect
to the right one ?
The error you see means the "cities" table does not exist. It also could
be that you have a "CITIES" table - beware that postgres is case
sensitive under certain circumstances. Are you sure you typed the query
exactly the same way in pgadmin ?
My bet would be though that you connect to a different database or
schema with pgadmin than with Java :-)

HTH,
Csaba.