Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/
Список pgsql-jdbc
This is probably a much more portable way to get the same information.

 select column_default from information_schema.columns where table_name
= 'xyz';

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336

Сообщение: Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/
Сообщение: Re: Auto-increment serial (Postgresql JDBC driver w/