Re: Problem with dollar-quoted CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Problem with dollar-quoted CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION
Список pgsql-jdbc
Tim,

Ideally you should look in the logs, I suspect that if you escaped the $
with \$ it should work.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336

От: Tim Penhey
Сообщение: Re: Problem with dollar-quoted CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION
Сообщение: Re: Problem with dollar-quoted CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION