Re: Assert fcinfo has enough args before allowing parameter access (was: Re: generate_series for timestamptz and time zone problem)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Assert fcinfo has enough args before allowing parameter access (was: Re: generate_series for timestamptz and time zone problem)
Дата
Ответ на Assert fcinfo has enough args before allowing parameter access (was: Re: generate_series for timestamptz and time zone problem)  (Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet@singh.im>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet@singh.im> writes:
> Please see attached the patch to that ensures we don't accidentally
> access more parameters than that are passed to a SQL callable
> function.

I'm unexcited by that.  It'd add a pretty substantial amount
of code to catch an error that hardly anyone ever makes.