Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training

От Keith C. Perry
Тема Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quoting Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>:

> > > This is not exactly true. In the marketplace the Red Hat Linux
> > > certification (at least in the US) is pretty much considered the
> > > standard.
> >
> > This makes Bret's point for him.   Red Hat invested in providing
> > training.  It is just a de-facto standard, nothing more.
>
> Imagine if Linus or the Linux kernel guys tried to standardize Linux
> training --- it would be a mess.
>
> Also, though lots of people want training, seems that want _free_
> training.  They aren't flooding my Atlanta classes, that's for sure.  I
> give classes at many conferences around the world too, and I get usually
> 20-40 people --- not exactly a flood either.  Maybe they want me to come
> to their house?  :-)  Tell me what your wife is cooking for dinner
> before I decide.  :-)
>
> --

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

LOL, Bruce tell you what- I'm a pretty good cook.  Maybe I'll talk to Drexel
about a catered certification event!  That definitely be *bam* taking it up a
notch!!

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by:
VCSN, Inc : http://vcsn.com

Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training