Re: Sending one form for two scripts

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: Sending one form for two scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 07:44, Ângelo Marcos Rigo wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am not sure about the best way to send data from one
> single form for two diferents scripts.
>
> I have one mail list that needs just two form values,
> (name, email) and i would like to have more
> information in the same time but this secondary
> information (adress, phone, etc..) in a postgresql
> database
>
> any help will be apreciate

put everything into pg, make sure that you have a serial field, and pass
that id to the 2nd script. in the 2nd script, do a lookup in the
database for the id.

hope that helps.. feel free to email the list or to me directly if you
need more details.

regards,
Jeff MacDonald <jam@zoidtechnologies.com>

Вложения