Re: how can I get non-truncated version of running sql?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: how can I get non-truncated version of running sql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/11/19 10:23 AM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> How do i find the FULL query running on a postgres instance? When I run:
>
> SELECT datname, pid, state, query, age(clock_timestamp(), query_start) AS age
> FROM pg_stat_activity
> WHERE state <> 'idle'
>       AND query NOT LIKE '% FROM pg_stat_activity %'
> ORDER BY age;
>
> query seems to be truncated

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-ACTIVITY-VIEW
"query     text     Text of this backend's most recent query. If state is
active this field shows the currently executing query. In all other
states, it shows the last query that was executed. By default the query
text is truncated at 1024 characters; this value can be changed via the
parameter track_activity_query_size."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com