Re: Patch AbstractJdbc1Statement.setBoolean support BIT and

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Patch AbstractJdbc1Statement.setBoolean support BIT and
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Jeroen,

Thanks for the patch. Have you verified that you can read a boolean from
a small int col?

ie getBoolean( "booleancol" );

Regarding SQL92 vs SQL99. In general postgres supports SQL99, so the
driver has little choice but to follow along.

Dave