Re: ERROR: tablespace "archive2" is not empty

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: tablespace "archive2" is not empty
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Josip Rodin <joy+pgsql@entuzijast.net> writes:
> Ah, I forgot to mention. 7849107 is symlinked to /media/archive2/postgresql,
> so the symlink is referencing a real directory, and spclocation is broken
> because that doesn't exist. But that sounds like an -ENOENT and not
> -ENOPERM, no?

spclocation doesn't get updated if you change the symlink.  That's
okay, more or less, because it's never actually used for anything.
We got rid of that column in later versions.

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: tablespace "archive2" is not empty
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: tablespace "archive2" is not empty