Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ok, if a patch were submitted to the parser to allow the syntax in
question would it be considered?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>
Cramer Consulting

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Bytea misconceptions
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command