Re: Datasource and tomcat, Postgresql 7.4, jkd1.4.1 --

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Datasource and tomcat, Postgresql 7.4, jkd1.4.1 --
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Servlet containers have very specific rules on object visibility

it depends on where you put the jar. if you put the jar in the context,
then the class won't even exist outside of the context.

when you say servlet, is this a servlet inside the context or out?

FWIW I gave up on tomcat in favour of jetty. No automatic class
reloading, but that's where tomcat gets complicated.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>