Re: JDBC idea with special JDBC views

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC idea with special JDBC views
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This is a very good idea, however it will be a tough sell to the core
group to add views for an interface. Keep in mind that if the jdbc
interface gets a few views, then all the other interfaces will want them
as well. There is a new table called pg_depend which will help in
identifying relationships between tables.

Dave