Re: Too many clients to Postgresql server

От Ericson Smith
Тема Re: Too many clients to Postgresql server
Список pgsql-general
Your hosting provider needs to change their "postgresql.conf" and
increase the number of connections there. My system is set to:

max_connections = 512

In your case, this would still be well below the 2048 possible
connections that you could get from Apache. So its up to them to decide
how they want to proceed.

- Ericson Smith
eric@did-it.com