Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Re: libxml / dom / php installation

От Joseph Syjuco
Тема Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Re: libxml / dom / php installation
Дата
Список pgsql-php
hi everyone,
just wanted everyone to know that i finally solved my libxml problem.
For those people who are encountering this problem or who will encounter
this problem php doesnt wat libxml or libxml2 ... it actually wants
libxml2-devel which in turn needs zlib1