where is the functions definitions in the src?

От shieldy
Тема where is the functions definitions in the src?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I have to extends the spatial data structure in the postgresql, so i have to
define some functions towards the application, and I wanto know where is the
functions definitions in the source code of the postgresql.  the funciton
such as point(),polygon,box,length,and etc...
where can I find them? the exact path of the file? thank you?