Re: BUG #1147: Getting rid of LD_LIBRARY_PATH

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1147: Getting rid of LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org> writes:
> ./configure LDFLAGS="-R /usr/local/lib" --with-tcl

Actually, the way this is intended to be handled is to set "rpath"
in the platform-specific Makefile.  It looks to me like
src/makefiles/Makefile.solaris does so; can you look into it and
see why that doesn't work for you?

> An easier way would be to append the value of LDFLAGS to the linker commands
> building the shared libraries,  not only to those building the executables.

AFAICS we do that too.  So I'm still confused why you have a problem.