Problem with upper function and special characters

От Gerardo Castillo
Тема Problem with upper function and special characters
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hello,
    I have postgresql-7.4.3-1 in windows xp professional sp1 and cygwin.
    Postgresql was installed with "--locale=es_ES". parameter

    My problem is with the upper function. When I use it with special characters like áéí, it doesn't convert the case properly.

Ej:
    select upper('a');
    result is: A  (OK)
but ,