Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Oct 25, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> The reason is that today an open source conference is takin place in
>> Italy and it was reported that MySQL has 70000 downloads per day. I have
>> asked more information about the source and the specific product, but
>> I'd love to have a number about PostgreSQL (even if partial).
>
> I'm reasonably sure that the data we have doesn't cover the majority of
> download sources for PostgreSQL (e.g. package repositories).

But presumably, the numbers that MySQL etc. would be producing would be similar, since they would not be able to
accuratelyobtain numbers from package repos, etc.

Jonathan

Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?