Re: [ANN] Eduphant

От Masse Jacques
Тема Re: [ANN] Eduphant
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello
Forgotten www in the adress and the link to .zip don't work

Jacques Massé
Tel. 33 (0)5 57 89 08 11 - Fax 33 (0)5 57 89 08 01

<http://aliacta.com/products.htm>

It requires Mac OS 8.1 and higher, OS X, or Windows 98 and higher.
We hope a Linux alpha version will be available soon.  It can connect
to PostgreSQL 6.4 but the current version 7.3 is recommended since
all help links are provided with that version in mind.

Enjoy it, (and the greatest database),

Marc    ;-)