RE: PostgreSQL 12 Press Release - First Draft

От Glenn Rossman
Тема RE: PostgreSQL 12 Press Release - First Draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I see a placeholder quote. Can we help with a quote from Bruce Momjian in his role as  a core team member of the
PostgreSQLGlobal Development Group (or anyone else from EDB with a community role)?
Glenn Rossman
914-623-8354

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 11:03 AM
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com>; PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 12 Press Release - First Draft

On 9/3/19 10:27 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:25 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Fixed attached.
>
> Forgive me if this question has already been answered someplace, but
> has a release date been determined?

No, but as there are a lot of moving pieces on the advocacy front, we try to be prepared as much in advance as
possible.Timing-wise, we're working backwards from the typical aim of end-of-September.

(Fun fact, on the roadmap[1] page we say Q3)

Jonathan

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/