Re: BUG #17717: Regression in vacuumdb (15 is slower than 10/11 and possible memory issue)

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: BUG #17717: Regression in vacuumdb (15 is slower than 10/11 and possible memory issue)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> In order to control all that, rather than a hardcoded rule, could it
> be as simple as introducing an option like vacuumdb --batch=N
> defaulting to 1 to let users control the number of relations grouped
> in a single command with a round robin distribution for each slot?

My first reaction to that is: Is it possible to explain to a DBA what N should be for a particular cluster?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17717: Regression in vacuumdb (15 is slower than 10/11 and possible memory issue)
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17717: Regression in vacuumdb (15 is slower than 10/11 and possible memory issue)