Re: Optimizing nbtree ScalarArrayOp execution, allowing multi-column ordered scans, skip scan

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Optimizing nbtree ScalarArrayOp execution, allowing multi-column ordered scans, skip scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Peter,

03.04.2024 22:53, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 6:33 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>> Note: v18 doesn't have any adjustments to the costing, as originally
>> planned. I'll probably need to post a revised patch with improved (or
>> at least polished) costing in the next few days, so that others will
>> have the opportunity to comment before I commit the patch.
> Attached is v19, which dealt with remaining concerns I had about the
> costing in selfuncs.c. My current plan is to commit this on Saturday
> morning (US Eastern time).

Please look at an assertion failure (reproduced starting from 5bf748b86),
triggered by the following query:
CREATE TABLE t (a int, b int);
CREATE INDEX t_idx ON t (a, b);
INSERT INTO t (a, b) SELECT g, g FROM generate_series(0, 999) g;
ANALYZE t;
SELECT * FROM t WHERE a < ANY (ARRAY[1]) AND b < ANY (ARRAY[1]);

TRAP: failed Assert("so->numArrayKeys"), File: "nbtutils.c", Line: 560, PID: 3251267

Best regards,
Alexander

Сообщение: Re: Cluster::restart dumping logs when stop fails
Сообщение: Re: Cluster::restart dumping logs when stop fails